Which rebreather???

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Thanks for the advice folks and I have taken it to heart. The diving I will be doing is to around the 100m mark. Not wanting to go super-deep like some of you folks.

You have all given me something to think about. Pretty much I have narrowed my choice down to the Inspiration and the Meg'. (Although I was very tempted to consider the Evolution for it's lightness and more travel friendly, but diving (eventually) to the 100m mark makes this a bit to short for scrubber duration.

Oh ... Jumani CCR supporters thanks for spoofing me. Eventually some kind soul put me out of my misery and told me that this one belong to the world of wacky-backy and magic mushrooms.

DJJ:
Oh ... Jumani CCR supporters thanks for spoofing me. Eventually some kind soul put me out of my misery and told me that this one belong to the world of wacky-backy and magic mushrooms.
Wait until the upcoming Weegee CCR is summoned at DEMA. :wink:

DJJ:

Kind of like the Witchcraft1 ?

Back
Top Bottom