Which one will you get?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

mildseven:
Which one will you get, Aqualung Legend LX or Scubapro MK25 with X650??

Scubapro MK25 with X650 with NO HESITATION.

compressor:
Scubapro MK25 with X650 with NO HESITATION.

Really? I thought these regulators had some issues that needed to be corrected. How does it breath at depth?

I would recommend you to consider Apex ATX200 or ATX100 also. I've used Apex ATX200 for more almost 100 dives, never give me a problem.

CNTdiver:
Really? I thought these regulators had some issues that needed to be corrected. How does it breath at depth?

It's not at depth... it's over time... After 20 or so dives, this little nylon bushing starts slipping and the thing starts to breath terrible.... they're back to the drawing board.

I'd stay away from 650's for now....

scubatoys:
It's not at depth... it's over time... After 20 or so dives, this little nylon bushing starts slipping and the thing starts to breath terrible.... they're back to the drawing board.

I'd stay away from 650's for now....

Thanks for the imput. I had several divers ask me about it.....I will let them to stay put for now. Thanks again.

Back
Top Bottom