Which marine life would you liked to have tattooed on you?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

MSilvia:
once I've looked at the drawing for a few months and still feel happy with it.
That's an excellent criterium for selecting a design.

None. I have enough scars already and cannot think of any image that I would want permanently. Also, I find that I am not attracted to women who have tatoos, regardless of their natural beauty.

Dave (aka "Squirt")

Walter:
He didn't say that.
abhorrent |ab?hôr?nt; -?här-| adjective; inspiring disgust and loathing

I remember seeing some paintings from some obscure artist of norris fighting various giant creatures like trex, giant squid, etc... Any have these? can't find them anymore. MSilvia's idea reminded me. heh.

You can be disgusted by a tattoo and even hate the tattoo without hating the person.

Walter:
You can be disgusted by a tattoo and even hate the tattoo without hating the person.

ok... calm down lady, just pushing his buttons.

Dave Zimmerly:
None. I have enough scars already and cannot think of any image that I would want permanently. Also, I find that I am not attracted to women who have tatoos, regardless of their natural beauty.
Alright, but not the question asked...

I have a Tako (octopus) on right arm

Hammerhead and right shoulder blade...

Marlin & Mermaid on left arm/shoulder blade.

I was working on a sleeve on my left upper arm, but I got married and the wife put the kibosh on it.

Wouldnt it be cool if we could go back thru and look at the thread with all the scuba tattoos and pictures? Oh yeah, we can't, because the photo option doesnt work anymore.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom