which long hose do you use?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I wasn't picking on your opinion... I use EE hoses and Halcyon wings too... I just though it'd be better to explain how/why we arrived at our opinions rather than just giving the final result... I could be wrong though. Sorry if it came across harsh

No problem, it's cool.
I guess I should have been more specific on why I back the EE equipment.

As far as the hoses go, I was really trying to refrain from saying the name of the place I got faulty hoses from. As I am sure all of there stuff is not faulty.

I have no problems with wherever anyone buy's gear or what gear they use. I do have my opinion though.

I figure wherever you get the hoses from, chances are a lot of them are most likely from the same manufacturers, just a guess though.

Before you go blindly ordering hoses from EE or 5thD you might want to find out where the lengths came from and why. Then you will have a better chance of getting the right length hose for your rig.

omar

been there done that.........

7' from LDS and Liesure Pro.3-4 inches dift in length,similar flexibility.$20 dift in price.I was in hurry at LDS.

http://cavediveflorida.com/Rum_House.htm

Back
Top Bottom