Which light weight pant to purchase

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Todd F.

New
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
I'm looling for a light weight pant for primarily diving in warm water that I can also use as a layer in my 5mm wetsuit when needed. Due to the fact that the only two LDS's in my area do not have any of these products in stock (go figure) I'm having a very difficult time deciding. If I could just feel and or try them on, the decision would come quite easily but that is not an option. I've been diving for 30+ years and surfing for even longer so I have a lot of experience with wetsuits and exposure wear. I'm trying to decide between lavacore pant,sharkskin pant, bare exowear pant, or the scubapro everflex 1.5 pant. Having the pant be a stand alone is more important than using as a layer but if it can do both that'd be great but not a deal breaker. Any help or guidance would be greatly appreciated. Thank you in advance.
Todd

Back
Top Bottom