Which Drysuit

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Dan Gibson:
If you are lucky like me, you get Dave Sweetin to size you. The result, I have no telescopic torso. Well, maybe a half an inch at best.

Dear Mr. Dan Gibson,

Who is Mr. Dave Sweetin? He is a guy in DUI?
How can we catch that guy?

I missed DUI dog rally at Mermet Spring last month. So, there is no clue about where I should go to get DUI.

Hoosier

Dave used to work at Extreme-Exposure in High Springs Florida. He now works at Halcyon in High Springs. At least the last time I saw him he did. He used to do most of the "cave cut" fittings that were sent into DUI. I don't know if he's available anymore for fittings, but I know the DUI rep down there and I'm sure he can get me in to see Dave again if I ever ( I mean when) get a second DUI suit. He's simply the best at getting the measurements correct.

hoosier:
Dear Mr. Dan Gibson,

Who is Mr. Dave Sweetin? He is a guy in DUI?
How can we catch that guy?

I missed DUI dog rally at Mermet Spring last month. So, there is no clue about where I should go to get DUI.

Hoosier

I have two drysuits, and both are DUI suits. One I bought recently from Jim Perdue on this board. I used it to dive Dog Days at CSSP (Terrell, Texas) this past weekend. Both are CF-200's.

Both are just great. They are really comfortable both in, and out of the water.

The CF-200X was made to my special order. It not only has all of the bells and whistles, but it fits like a glove.

The folks at DUI are great at customer service. Try it! You WILL LIKE IT!!! :bounce:

I already have it - DUI CLX 50/50 Signature Series Drysuit. Worth every penny.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom