Which dive shop to use in Ft. Worth?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Isn't there a Lonestar SCUBA off of 183 near 30 in FW?

Yes there is, but they are pretty much recreational/sport geared....Randy in the Dallas shop handles the bulk of the technical diving needs.

As I listed earlier Tiger Shark/SW Arlington will be your closest shop to offer tech related gear/fills/instruction......they are just getting started down this narrow road but are eager to learn and will do what is ness. to help you out on your needs...nice folks and clean shop.

If you know the right folks- there are some very interesting things going on in Ft. Worth Lone Star.

The darkside will provail!

Sounds spooky.......LOL....... :eyebrow:

I got my Open Water through Scuba Sphere, Robbie and Brian were both very helpful and was very patient with my wife who was a little claustrophobic. they were great to deal with and we went to athens to do the check out dives. Scuba Sphere used to be a five star padi operation then they switched to SSI. I have not heard a single complaint from anyone about these guys. I highly recommend them if you are in Ft. Worth.

Jay

I know the owners of tiger shark scuba and they are real nice folks....they stopped by our shop, ROYAL SCUBA, during our grand opening, while they were in town doing check out dives.
If i was ever in the area and looking for something thats where i would go. So if you get a chance check them out.

Wow!
You guys make me sound like a slacker diver!
I am just a diver. I am not an instructor. I am not a DM. I am not tech. I don't do voodoo gas. Geez! I really feel kind of low right now.

Wow!
You guys make me sound like a slacker diver!
I am just a diver. I am not an instructor. I am not a DM. I am not tech. I don't do voodoo gas. Geez! I really feel kind of low right now.

John your anything but a slacker........your probably not as crazed as the rest of us!!!!! :)

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom