Which dive in Grand Cayman

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

ianr33:
Who did you do your dives with?

Regretably, I neglected to remember that. I took some pics with film (one of the boat) so I will have to wait until I get it developed. I thought they did a very good job for such a small charter, so I'll have to post a plug for them. The captain and one DM were British, and the DM was Danish. Lots of jokes about roll-call and keeping together.

Hi, it is great to get to th grand cayman! we dove the stingray city by ourself anchored not too far away, it is a must to see but you are not going to be the only one around! The north wall offers a lot of nice dives and is less crowded than the south side. We dove princdess penny's wall, tarpon alley west and east, eagle ray pass, blue peter reef, ghost mountain, chinese wall... all are beautiful and visibility gorgeous when we did it.
We stopped the cayman islands arriving from saint martin (FWI) and we found it the only place until now where they let you dive from your sail boat just using the buoys. Here it is just first show first served, eventhough you are not a dive op!
If you dive the north wall you'll have a bit of transportation to get to the other side where the dive shop is probably, and cruises ships arriving in cayman are more than one!!! we had about 7 cruise ship anchored or on engine all day just behind one of the 4 buoys for sail boat to moore and stay in kman!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom