Which Cave?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I'm going to go buy a sensus ultra just for this!

Yeah, that looks like Ginnie to me, although with someone making pretty good time through the Gallery and Lips. (Oops, was posting about the second profile. I don't know the third one.)

I can't wait to get home and throw some MX caves into this!

It'd be more fun if you posted a tricky Florida cave
caveguess.png
guess2.jpg

James, I am guessing the first one to be Gator Hole at MMP altrhough I have never dove it. The second profile looks like Twin.

Lesse if this throws anyone...

Attachments

• whichcavedive.png
    whichcavedive.png
    15.3 KB · Views: 67
Lesse if this throws anyone...
verification rebreathers have terribly bouyancy ? :D

Reminds me of a peacock springs dive when you're trying really hard to stay in the ceiling the whole time, possibly over to the crypt?

Edit- deep stuff is too close to the end of the dive, I'm siding with ianr33.

James, I am guessing the first one to be Gator Hole at MMP altrhough I have never dove it. The second profile looks like Twin.
You're correct on the second, off to the training room!

Last edited:
Who wants to buy me an upload cable?? :wink: I'll post EN then... :D

JB and Twin profiles were easy for me. Same with Little River.
The first one in #15 is not Gator. Gator gets a little deeper than 18'. I'm guessing that's one off the beaten path and it won't be guessed...at least on a public forum.
Tim's (#17) looks like the Peanut Line, back to the cavern, recalculated pressure and up the Olsen Line, finally returning to PI.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/
http://cavediveflorida.com/Rum_House.htm

Back
Top Bottom