wheres my stuff ?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Hey Trymixdiver!!

The reason it is taking so long is the halcyon gear is the hottest items right now, and my dive shop is on back order!!

They just can't produce the stuff fast enough to keep up with the DIR deciphels out there!! They make such a great product and it is in huge demand right now...:)

Hopefully you get it soon!!:D

NINJA

If thats the case fine but i should have been told that. Just another reason for me to not shop at a LDS. they just wanted my $ and now i gotta wait who knows how long. Next time i order from EE!!!!!!!!!

LDS lying to me, aint hte first time aint the last time.

Andy

Extreme Exposure is Halcyon it's just there factory outlet..

Not sure if that would make a differance or not

Just my 2 cents!

NINJA

Hey Trymix,
DiversDiscount has been jerking my chain for two months on my Hyperstretch shortie and dive marker tubes, at first they told me a week,and they just keep telling me another week everytime I call or go to the site and check, and they will give you a tracking number, but in order to do that they have to ship it! They also have the most incompotent phone staff on the planet, these people have no idea what's going on. I guess this is the price I pay for ordering Online and not going down to the LDS and paying a few hundred more.:mean:

TT

diversdiscount is my LDS, i could hit them with a rock from my house. Anyway, like i said this maybe halcyon running low on product i dont know. I wasnt happy when diversdiscount said "we dont know when it will come in", all they had to do was call halcyon and ask. I told diversdiscount i would come in on Friday. Wheater its there or not i will be getting some answers.

Let me also say again that this may not be diversdiscounts problem! I am just not happy with there " i dont know when" attitude.

The employees i delt with were very nice and even though they personnaly didnt know about tech diving equipment, did all they could for me.

Andy

i will keep you posted

Our shop has alot of stuff backordered with Halcyon. They are selling it faster than they make it (growing pains). They have been very good about telling us when it will come so we can tell our customers. Ask the LDS to ask them. All it takes is a phone call or e-mail.

Its Friday and i got most of the order from Halcyon. All but my DIR hose kits came in. There about 2 weeks out on orders from what im told. I just placed another order for all the SS snap clips i wanted, also got the spring heels and a scout light for a back up.

On my original order i got a 15 lb V weight, do yourself a favor and dont get it, its way over kill . Dont think im gonna use it at all, i wont have any ditchable weight if I utilize it. I would rather wear a weight belt than put that much more weight on my back and sholder straps. I brain farted when i orderd that, i dont really think i need it.

Andy

Originally posted by trymixdiver

On my original order i got a 15 lb V weight, I brain farted when i orderd that, i dont really think i need it.

Andy

Yup.... neural flatus :wink:

I don't use any weight with my double 104s unless it is really cold and then I might throw in a 4# V weight.

Send the 15# back..... if the shipping doesn't eat the refund.

You can make a V weight fairly easy if you have the ability to melt and pour lead. If not find a fisherman friend to do it for you (most of them I know pour their own weights).... give them a bunch of their lures back to secure co-operation. Dam the ends of a piece of angle iron with plumbers putty and pour the lead in. After it cools cut with a hand saw and drill your holes.

Or just trim down the 15#er.

:wink:

Back
Top Bottom