wheres my stuff ?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

trymixdiver

Reaction score
I placed a Halcyon order on Feb 12th, they told me it would be here in a few days. Well its been 16 days and i still dont have my stuff, and they still cant say when it will be here.

Theres quite a difference betwen a few days (like i was told) and 16 + days.

Still waiting :(

Andy

I recently placed an order with EE and received it within a few days. I haven't had any problems with them.

I also placed an order with Leisure Pro around the same time. I was supposed to receive that item on February 14, and I am still waiting for it. They finally shipped a replacement item today. I never had a problem with Leisure Pro before, and the funny thing is, I live only about 2-3 hrs away from them.

Stacey

I ordered a new bare dry suit they said it would take a couple of months as it had not gone into production yet. 5 months after I ordered my suit it finally arrived... Like an idiot I had payed for it up front..

I placed this oder through DiversDiscount.com. They told me today that they normally get Halcyon orders back in just 3 to 5 days. They told me they have no idea when its going to get here.. i live 3 blocks from diversdiscount, its being shipped to them, not me. I had to pay for it before they would order it. I would have found another way had i known it would be over 2 weeks now.

if its not here this week I am going down there to demand they call and find out a date when i will have it. Ok so its not in, but they should be able to tell me when its gonna be here.

i was told 3-5 days, its now over 2weeks

Andy

This might be too obvious of a question, but any reason you didn't order it directly from EE (Halcyon's main online distributor)???

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom