Where's Moonie ?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

fmw625:
Snowbear, you gotta let the little guy get wet sooner or later. The water up there might make him change to a warm water woose.

I hope he doesn't freeze his butt off. :D

Gnomes are heartly little folks, pretty tough to kill one off.

Snowbear:
I'm gonna try to break loose on Wednesday. Don't suppose anyone makes a drysuit that small, eh?

The little troll..... uh..... gnome better not try to hijack the Nita Okhata (aka the Whaler) or he might just get used for halibut bait!
:laughing:
Don't you mean halibutt bait?

Lil' Irish Temper:
Gnomes are heartly little folks, pretty tough to kill one off.
Cool -- so I could excise him from the halibutt and use him over and over and over and over.....

Hehehehe.... how about a few more adventures of moonie pics?
He gets the weekend (48 hours) off from the slave camp 'cause Snowbear had to go to work.... So Moonie's gonna try his hand as a firefighter :D

Snowbear:
I'm gonna try to break loose on Wednesday. Don't suppose anyone makes a drysuit that small, eh?

I bet that Ziplock makes a "drysuit" for him. :D

I bet Duct tape would help with the seal design. :D

hey, if moonie wants to come on down to Sydney, Australia... he's welcome to stay with us. If he plans his flight, he can also come to Yap with us.

Snowbear,

Moonie emailed me with a few concerns about how hard you have him working,

He just wanted me to remind you that accidents do happen, if you know what he means :11: and he told me to give you this.

Nothing worse then a upset gnome.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom