Where's Moonie ?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

happier times for the moonster...

mooner.jpg

Missdirected:
:huh: There has always been a schedule. It is how you get him in the first place, by putting your name down. It is also how you know who to send him to next.:) Jenny should know, she has been a part of Moonie's adventures for a long time now. Perhaps she can send him to SuthnBelle and OE2X on Monday? He will then be there before they leave on Thursday.
Sorry sweetie:wink: I don't have possession of Moonie.. and haven't had him for a long time..
Although I did see him in the Santa Fe river yesterday!!:11:

Ok, so you are gonna beleive somebody with an avatar that looks like ^you^??

Honestly, the fun has gone out of it for me. The fun for me was the people getting excited to be able to have the privilege of imbibing the gnome with their spirits, be it rum or whatever, and taking their fun pictures. I have only been trying to help the Raisin in getting Moonie back on track which has become nothing more than a fruitless effort. There have been no pics, with the exception of ours, since the Kraken had him. No silly stories to follow along with. Nothing. To me, the gnome is no longer a fun story to follow. No one sitting at home, stuck dry, can enjoy stories of his travels or the camaraderie that he brings... that is just my humble opinion.

As Howard said, Moonie in more enjoyable times:

IMG_4709.JPG

Missdirected:
Honestly, the fun has gone out of it for me. The fun for me was the people getting excited to be able to have the privilege of imbibing the gnome with their spirits, be it rum or whatever, and taking their fun pictures. I have only been trying to help the Raisin in getting Moonie back on track which has become nothing more than a fruitless effort. There have been no pics, with the exception of ours, since the Kraken had him. No silly stories to follow along with. Nothing. To me, the gnome is no longer a fun story to follow. No one sitting at home, stuck dry, can enjoy stories of his travels or the camaraderie that he brings... that is just my humble opinion.
Well said... Thank You...

Moonie = :coffin:

Thanks Tracy, we need to screen future recipients and make them sign a legal contract, that way we can sue them :D

So Suthenbelle and OEX2 don't get to host the moonster now :sad:

CBulla:
Hey, do you guys even realize that the time I had the fella in my hands is the ONLY time I've physically seen him close enough to even prove it was something more than a possible paper ball? Sure, I've seen pics, even something on a flag pole, but nothing close enough to prove he was around for real. The next thing I know.. poof.. he's off visiting..

You know, its Moonie's fault... he appearently has a very gypsy soul...
so? where is he?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom