Where's Moonie ?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

So we finally arrive in Costa Rica and Moonie is already hitting the booze....he even stole my beer!!

Moonieatlunch.JPG

He immediately wanted to go diving!

Mooniegoindiving.JPG

How could we say no??

MissDMoonie.JPG

Moonie_johnnyseko.jpg

The little gnome had waaaay too much to drink and got away from us! I finally located him on the bottom OOA!!!

Moonieadrift.JPG

Luckily I was able to air share and revive him!

Moonieairshare.jpg

Then, like a good little gnome he completed his safety stop.

Mooniesafetystop.JPG

The next day he was nowhere to be found!! We heard rumors he had gone hiking in the mountains. Rumors were that he was giving tours on the volcano!

MoonieVolcano1.JPG

We finally spotted him giving moonie lessons to the local guides.....they seemed to warm right up to his evil gnome ways...

Moonietrainingtourguide.JPG

Not sure what this one was about....don't think I want to know....

Mooniehike.JPG

We finally caught up with him as he chose the wrong tree to hide in. The strangler tree got hold of him!!

Mooniebeingstrangled.jpg

We freed him from its grasp, but he slipped away yet again into the wilderness! Well, when we finally caught up with him he was being apprehended for trying to carry his water bottle on the airplane! Apparently moonie has a 'special' water bottle he didnt want to part with...:no

MoonieTSA.jpg

Well, that is about it for moonies journey to Costa Rica. MissD and I had a great time hosting the little gnome. He was attached to one of us pretty much the entire time. We had a lot of great laughs and it seems everyone we meet wants to be introduced to moonie.:D

Already looking forward to our next adventure!!:)

I like the one where he was getting a hot spa treatment for his bum - it is the one with the guide - where Moonie's bum is hanging over the steaming water exiting the volcano.

He really wanted to curl up with his rum and live in the Strangler Ficus, 165ft tall, plenty of room for empty Cerveza and Rum bottles. :wink:

D_B:
Wow! .. great pics, and great fun!

I don't recommend becoming a sitter for this gnome. He had us chasing him down all over the place. And for some reason so many peeps are interested in that gnome's arse :confused:

Great pictures Tracy, glad you had a good time with our little friend
johnnyseko:
So we finally arrive in Costa Rica and Moonie is already hitting the booze....he even stole my beer!!

Moonieatlunch.JPG

He immediately wanted to go diving!

Mooniegoindiving.JPG

How could we say no??

MissDMoonie.JPG

Moonie_johnnyseko.jpg

The little gnome had waaaay too much to drink and got away from us! I finally located him on the bottom OOA!!!

Moonieadrift.JPG

Luckily I was able to air share and revive him!

Moonieairshare.jpg

Then, like a good little gnome he completed his safety stop.

Mooniesafetystop.JPG

The next day he was nowhere to be found!! We heard rumors he had gone hiking in the mountains. Rumors were that he was giving tours on the volcano!

MoonieVolcano1.JPG

We finally spotted him giving moonie lessons to the local guides.....they seemed to warm right up to his evil gnome ways...

Moonietrainingtourguide.JPG

Not sure what this one was about....don't think I want to know....

Mooniehike.JPG

We finally caught up with him as he chose the wrong tree to hide in. The strangler tree got hold of him!!

Mooniebeingstrangled.jpg

We freed him from its grasp, but he slipped away yet again into the wilderness! Well, when we finally caught up with him he was being apprehended for trying to carry his water bottle on the airplane! Apparently moonie has a 'special' water bottle he didnt want to part with...:no

MoonieTSA.jpg

Well, that is about it for moonies journey to Costa Rica. MissD and I had a great time hosting the little gnome. He was attached to one of us pretty much the entire time. We had a lot of great laughs and it seems everyone we meet wants to be introduced to moonie.:D

Already looking forward to our next adventure!!:)

I'm glad to see Moonie's back on the move...
Rick

I've just booked Aruba for the kid's Spring Break, but checking the schedule I see that Moonie's already occupied.

What ever happened to Loonie? Is he ever available as a travel gnome?

Marc

Parrothead_Diver:
When Moonie came to me from the Kraken, he didn't have a "snap-clip" so I added one prior to shipping him off. I'm glad too see that it got well used. :D

Thanks for posting and getting this thread back on track. :wave-smil

Ooooh...so you're the one who turned him onto DIR! I was wondering where his brass clip went! :D :)

Looks like someone's gonna have to take moonie into a cave.:11: Sure won't be me!:eek:uttahere

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom