Where's Moonie ?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Well, I guess we will have to wait for ParrotHead to get back to see if he was able to get Moonie in time. I believe today was the day Moonie was to arrive as well as the day PH was leaving.

He didn't Tracy, Moonie was scheduled to arive after Parrot left, he will be sending him to me next, either when he gets back or by his housesitter.

Well... Good News.... Moonie has finally escaped the jaws of The Kraken and is now in my possession. :luxhello: :luxhello: :luxhello: :luxhello:

Unfortunatly he did not arrive in time to join me in the Carribean but he is looking forward to doing some local So Cal diving this week. :D I will take him out with me either tomorrow or Thursday (Wednesday is the NHL All-Star Game so no diving) and will then forward him on to dlndavid for safe keeping.

Since he was not able to join me this time. dlndavid, please put me on his schedule for August 25 through September 10. I would like to take him with me to Kauai & Maui.

Parrothead_Diver:
Well... Good News.... Moonie has finally escaped the jaws of The Kraken and is now in my possession. :luxhello: :luxhello: :luxhello: :luxhello:

Unfortunatly he did not arrive in time to join me in the Carribean but he is looking forward to doing some local So Cal diving this week. :D I will take him out with me either tomorrow or Thursday (Wednesday is the NHL All-Star Game so no diving) and will then forward him on to dlndavid for safe keeping.

Since he was not able to join me this time. dlndavid, please put me on his schedule for August 25 through September 10. I would like to take him with me to Kauai & Maui.

I can't believe it! Be sure to take pics to prove it :wink: Does anyone have him before the end of Feb? Me has a feelin' he may jump ship and head straight to where the rum is flowing in Key Largo. After Key Largo, we musn't forget :no he has a ticket to Costa Rica from Feb. 10-17th :yeahbaby:

Are we planning out to August yet?

sweet, our little buddy is safe

Gosh, is this little troll still being passed around? :D

suthnbelle:
Gosh, is this little troll still being passed around? :D
That's no way to talk about David :D

ROFL! I actually had that thought when I made that post. :D David is my "special one." LOL!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom