Where's Moonie ?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Parrothead_Diver:
OK, I got a PM from The Kraken this morning and he said that he shipped Moonie to me on the 18th or 19th. Hopefully he will show up in the next day or two. I'll keep everyone posted.
any word on Moonie?

Maybe Wednesday, the Post Office is closed Tuesday.

National Day of Observance -

As a mark of respect for former President Gerald Ford there will be no regular mail delivery or retail service on Jan 2nd, 2007.

true, I hope the little guy is OK

A PM from The Kraken this morning said that Moonie was returned to him on Saturday as "undeliverable" and that he resent him yesterday via UPS with an estimated delivery on Monday (Can you say "ground" shipping?). He also provided a tracking number which does not exist in the UPS (or FedEx) system.

I have sent a reply to The Kraken asking him to recheck the tracking number and also to inquire about expediting the shipping method. Because on Monday (estimated delivery day) I will be somewhere in the middle of the Caribbean Sea.

So once again, we are waiting on The Kraken.... :shakehead

:popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn:

what a load of crap

OK, Another PM from The Kraken has corrected the tracking number. And I was able to confirm that Moonie was shipped via ground.

The estimated delivery date is showing as Monday. So the little guy will most likely not be able to join me on my little Caribbean Cruise. :(

dlndavid - I will PM you to get your address and will have my house-sitter forward him on to you if he doesn't get here in time.

In the mean time, I am going to contact UPS to see if I can get him expedited.

At this rate, perhaps you should just send him directly to me now. Maybe I can get my hands on him before I leave in late April.:D:rofl3: Sorry Missdirected, I just couldn't resist this, you know I would not bypass you.:D:)

don't count your :chicken: yet :D

Post 1500 :wave-smil

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom