Where's everyone diving this (8/2 - 3/03) weekend?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Well now I know why everyone complains about pairing up on a boat with unknown buddies. I ended up buddying up today with a group. So it was 3 of us. On the first dive which was to the army tanks in the Miami wreck trek, one of the guys sucked down 3000 psi in only 20 minutes. And this is at only 50 feet or so. The second dive he motioned for us to go down and then didn't. So me and the other guy came back up looking for him and it turns out he took off with another group. So we went back down just the two of us this time and stayed down at 40 feet for nearly an hour. We had one hell of a surface swim once we got back up but when we got on the boat lo' and behold the air breathing monster was already there and already dry hehe. Thank god I didn't get stuck with him for the second dive or I may have expected a refund. Now, if this guy was new I could easily understand it but the fact is he is AOW "supposedly" having logged hundreds of dives. Yeah probably because they all lasted 20 minutes or less. Sorry just venting. I gotta admit though that tank site is awesome. There's just something inspiring about it. Something created to cause such destruction is now creating beauty.

I will be diving off point nizuc, cancun thatn you very much. It is right off of the club med beach and i hear that the reef is great there. I took my jet ski down and did some swimming there a few days ago and it looks like my next favorite dive spot

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom