Where to this summer?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Since I'm off for four months, Carol's been hounding me to plan a warm water trip for this summer. She found an inclusive in Utila that she's into, but we're not limited to that. My interests are obvious. Wide angle and macro, reefs and fish. Love to see Whale Sharks if they're still around.

Our trip timing is pretty restrictive. The whole family's going, so we have to plan around the end of my teaching year (June 13) and my son Matt's finals at Davis (same day). He starts summer session on the 23rd, so June 14-22 it is.

Roatan, Utila, Bonaire? Any thoughts? Favorite resorts or dive outfits? Ups and downs of these and others? We've been to Coz twice, Grand Cayman, Maui twice. Would love to do South Pacific-PI, Fiji, etc., but the Flying times are so long that we'd be down to 3-4 days diving. Matthew is a new diver, about 10 dives past open water. His brother Aaron has about 30 dives and did fine in Coz and the Channel Islands. Carol and I have 300+ dives and are dive cons, training for Instructor certs.

Larry.

You are not capable of going do to your....... Um mental status.... Ya that is it... So I being such a great friend thought I would offer to help Carol out and do YOU the favor of going for you!!

What a great guy I am..... And I dont even mind doing it for you!!

Now what do ya think Buddy??:D

Larry.

You are not capable of going do to your....... Um mental status.... Ya that is it... So I being such a great friend thought I would offer to help Carol out and do YOU the favor of going for you!!What a great guy I am..... And I dont even mind doing it for you!!
Now what do ya think Buddy??:D
:rofl3::rofl3::rofl3:
Jim, you're too kind. I know you'd miss all the sunshine and warm water that is summer in Monterey, though.

I am not sure your sons would agree with your analysis. :D
:eyebrow:Mine either. Did I mention Aaron's 23, and Matt will be 21 a week before we leave?

Back
Top Bottom