Where to take tanks to get Hydro and VIP in Houston?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

psychocabbage

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
I would rather not use a shop. Would rather go to the source where most shops get theirs done. Dont feel like paying any markup.

what part of h-town are in/ ww dive in Humble may do it in shop, also check with Sunny at sea sport scuba in woodlands, maybe gigglin marlin

Hmm.. would rather not use a shop.. Most shops dont do hydro in house.. Some do.. granted.. most dont.

thanks! will do today!

If you get a hydro at a place other than a dive shop will you also get a viz. Cause I know some dive shops charge for hydro, viz, and fill seperately. While others include the viz and fill when you get a hydro. And I have seen prices from $30 to almost a $100 for a hydro.

!!!! $100 for a hydro.....now that's :rofl3:

More like highway robbery! :shakehead: Take it right to the folks who do the hydro. It's not always as convenient, but it's usually about 1/2 the price.

!!!! $100 for a hydro.....now that's :rofl3:

I pay under $17 for a hydro locally in my area....couple of days service. I then do the annual inspection.

Back
Top Bottom