Where to stay and dive in Balicasag sep 8-12

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Since you are going for a short period of time during slow season, there is a good possibility that you may not get a boat to cabilao, unless you can round up your friends to go. The alternative is to hop on a scooter to mocpoc and dive with one of the local dive shops. For example, Polaris. Did this twice while staying in Alona and it worked out well. The day trip to Cabilao was definately worthwhile. See attached videos

Diving Balicasag Island HD on Vimeo
Balicasag

It's Better in Bohol! Diving Cabilao Island HD on Vimeo
Cabilao

How to get to Cabilao Island, Bohol, Philippines - Polaris Beach and Dive Resort

I was diving Balicasag last weekend with Genesis Divers. They were fantastic!! I also stayed above the diveshop in Peter's Place - a very simple but beautiful room (#6 with 2 double beds) for 700pesos - shared bathroom. The diving was spectacular; especially a school of Jacks at BlackForest!! Big gropers, lots of moray eels, nudi's and a couple of green turtles. The other magical site was Cathedral where we saw a truly special white frog fish on the move! Genesis have a website: Dive the Philippines with Genesis Divers|Alona Beach|Panglao Island|Bohol You can contact them about accommodation choices -there are other more expensive places with more facilities, but I really liked the homely and friendly atmosphere and simplicity of Peter's PLace.

Since you are going for a short period of time during slow season, there is a good possibility that you may not get a boat to cabilao, unless you can round up your friends to go. The alternative is to hop on a scooter to mocpoc and dive with one of the local dive shops. For example, Polaris. Did this twice while staying in Alona and it worked out well. The day trip to Cabilao was definately worthwhile. See attached videos

Diving Balicasag Island HD on Vimeo
Balicasag

It's Better in Bohol! Diving Cabilao Island HD on Vimeo
Cabilao

How to get to Cabilao Island, Bohol, Philippines - Polaris Beach and Dive Resort

Thanks, scooter sounds good. Nice vids.

I was diving Balicasag last weekend with Genesis Divers. They were fantastic!! I also stayed above the diveshop in Peter's Place - a very simple but beautiful room (#6 with 2 double beds) for 700pesos - shared bathroom. The diving was spectacular; especially a school of Jacks at BlackForest!! Big gropers, lots of moray eels, nudi's and a couple of green turtles. The other magical site was Cathedral where we saw a truly special white frog fish on the move! Genesis have a website: Dive the Philippines with Genesis Divers|Alona Beach|Panglao Island|Bohol You can contact them about accommodation choices -there are other more expensive places with more facilities, but I really liked the homely and friendly atmosphere and simplicity of Peter's PLace.

That's cheap! U still have the contact number for peter's?

THANKS GUYS! got to dive black forest, sanct and took a land transfer to cabilao to dive light tower and housereef.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom