Question Where to source scrubber?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Hover-Stop

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
I'm a Fish!
Hey folks, my apologies if this is asked elsewhere. I searched and couldn't find an answer. I am trying to source Sofnolime 797 NI (8-12) for my AP Inspiration CCR. I know I can order from DiveGearExpress, but I was wondering if there were any other options out there. Thanks in advance!

sub-gravity.com sometimes has it but it looks like they are out of stock. they also used to offer free shipping which was a good deal.

- brett

Unfortunately SubGravity has been out of stock for a long time. When everyone else has been getting it in, they don’t seem to so I have my doubts that they’ll be getting it in anytime soon.

Dive Gear Express and Paragon both list it as in stock. If you don’t mind intersorb, Dive Seekers and Fathom also have it.

I pretty much always have a pallet of intersorb on the shelf if you aren't tied to Sofnolime.

Northeast Scuba Supply shows it on their website. Probably a good idea to call to see if they have it in stock.

Prices are good. Seems shipping is not. Wowza!

IMG_8161.png

As others have me mentioned it is currently in stock and the price includes shipping in the lower 48

Thanks!

Back
Top Bottom