Where to rent equipment? Ka'anapali

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

The Maui Dive Shop location at Kaanapali has really bad service and their wetsuits are old and crappy. Bc's too.
It was 73 degrees two weeks ago. I use a full 5 mil with hood to stay warm for a two dive day. I prefer to go down to Maui dreams for rental gear. Not only do the rent full suits they are high quality. It's about a 45 min drive but well worth it for me. Also the people are extremely friendly. I also think the best beach diving is down in there. Good luck have fun. Also Maui dreams does some great guided dive. Well worth the money. I have also heard good things about Lahaina divers. Just never been there.

We just got back from our umpteenth trip to Maui last week. We stay down south, but drove up to Lahaina on New Years Day for the hammerhead dive with Lahaina Divers. First time we've been with them. We met at their shop and were a very professional, first class operation. They had plenty of rental gear that looked fine. As someone else mentioned here, Maui Dreams is a great shop. We dove with Scuba Shack a few days before New Years because our usual dive operator was booked - also a great operation, and they only rent brand new gear (they sell off all their gear every month and replace with new). In five days of diving the week we were there, all the dive operators were great (Scuba Shack, Lahaina Divers, Mike Severns Diving).

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom