Where to rent equipment around Seattle?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

JDelage

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
I pretty much don't have any equipment, much less a dry suit. Any good place where to rent some equipment, incl. tank & regulator, etc?

Thank you,

Joss

Northwest Sports Divers in Kenmore.

Lots of shops rent gear, and it partially depends on what's closest to you. I can't remember where you're actually living, but NWSD is conveniently just off the way to Edmonds from the East side. Bubbles Below in Woodinville rents dry suits and other gear, and I believe Fifth Dimension in Issaquah rents dry suits. It's a good idea to get an orientation to a dry suit, if you haven't been in one before. They're a little more task-loading than a wetsuit.

NWSD rents drysuits.

Unless I'm wrong about that. I could be. I'm tired. Bed looks so....*thud*...*snore*

:shakehead

Edit: This should help.

laivindil:
:shakehead

Now that I think about it there should be a thread in this forum on local dive shops. You could search for it and pick and choose. Several shops in Seattle were mentioned.

Or maybe try the Yellow Pages and your phone.

Where do you live so we can narrow the geography down for you?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom