Where to go?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

grazie42:
Wow!
Thank you all, specially chip104 for sorting thru that thread for me!
I´ll take a look at these...

More suggestions are always welcome...
grazie, just call me chip - the 104 makes me sound geeky. :wink:

No prob about the thread. Don't hesitate to ask any questions about Coron. I loved it there. Just a quick anecdote - when a couple of us went, after enjoying our 4th and last dive on the first day our boat unexpectedly ran out of batteries. Luckily we had lots of cold beers so the 2 hour wait for the rescue boat to dispatch turned into a great night of relaxing in a crystal clear water cove underneath the stars with just the sound of nature chirping. To top it off, Veronica (manager of Discovery Divers) felt bad and the beers were on her! :) My favourite wreck is the olympia maru - complete swiss cheese! :)

Feel free to ask about Subic wreck diving as well in the PPD - Subic's not "off the beaten path" like Coron and the night life there is more happening (if that suits you more). like I said, it's more technical than Coron, but there are dives in the air/nitrox range as well.

Back
Top Bottom