Where to go for DM course in Auckland, NZ?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

UKPhil

Registered
Reaction score
Thinking about doing the Divemaster course sometime late 2002 in New Zealand / Auckland area.
Would be there 3 weeks max.
Anyone recommend a good dive centre?

Phil

Hi Phil,

You might try checking out the 157 results for diving resources in New Zealand that I found at Scuba Directory to start out.

I am sure someone from the area will be along shortly to give you some definitive recommendations.

Good Luck,

Greeting from New Zealand Pomster.
I am in Auckland and you will be please to know that there are plenty of places to train.Are you PADI ?
There is DiveHQ in Greenlane which has a full time training school with 17 full time instructors with full hire gear and their own pool.
DM training can be accomplished by either a seperate DM course or by slotting you in for the divemaster section of a career instructor course.
I would try them first. The email address is www.divehq.co.nz
The main local dive mag is Dive NZ at www.divenewzealand.com
That should be enough to get started.
Contact DiveHQ and ask for Rowan.She is the course administrator and may be able to advise possible course dates.
Cheers Big Ears,
The Thunder from Down Under,
The one and only,
The Gasman...

thanks for your help, guys- that should give me something to go on. Greg- yes I am PADI trained. When's the best time weather-wise for NZ diving?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom