Where to go for 3 days in Europe

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Doug183

Reaction score
Where to go for 3 days in Europe - July 18th.

Hello all divers.

I am new to this board and have some searching but haven't the info I exactly need. I have been working in Sophia Bulgaria for the last 3 months and am finally getting a very short break (3 days) before I fly back to LA. I would like to go diving for 2 of them (I am open water PADI certified).

Where to go?

I have 2 restrictions: 1. A major airport. 2. Full (I mean full) rental gear.
I need to fly on Lufthansa to get back to LA, so I will need to be near a big airport. As for gear I will need also mask, fins and wetsuit as well as a BC, regulator and of course tanks.

I saw some posting about Spain (from gemma - so that is a possibility.) How about the Aegean Sea in Greece? Someone mentioned the peninsula - Khalkidhikí and Sithonia (the middle peninsula.) Has anyone been there? It is the most convenient since I can drive there in about 4 hours. How about the Black Sea? Although I am not super wealthy, I am not trying to go cheap here so budget is not a major issue. Any suggestions or advice would greatly be appreciated.

Please any suggestions, and specifics - especially tour operator’s names a numbers would greatly be appreciated.

Doug

Nautilus Diving Center, Croatia, Kornati National Park.
They are 1 our drive from Split Intn Airport. Full equipment rental.

www.diving-adria.com

tel. +385 22 435 893
fax.: +385 22 435 894
mobile: Sabina, +385 98 424 530

Safe diving

Robert

Back
Top Bottom