Where to get Scubapro quick disconnect HP hose?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Pavao

Contributor
Reaction score
Does anyone know if a regular HP hose will work, just unscrewing the adapter and replacing the hose?
Or is it a special hose? And where to get some inexpensive replacement?

Thanks
Pavao

I believe it is a specific hose. If the problem is at the quick connect it is serviceable.

I'm afraid not, the whole hose looked like a curtain of bubbles

If you don't need the QD, you should be able to replace it with a regular HP hose.

How do I know that? A few years ago my QD hose died, shortly before a trip. The shop said that there would be a delay in getting the part. I realized that I hadn't used the QD since I switched to a "wrist mount" computer. They were able to replace the hose and delete the QD coupling.

Last edited:
Hmm, interesting, I'll have to check on that, thanks!

If you don't need the QD, you should be able to replace it with a regular HP hose.

How do I know that? A few years ago my QD hose died, shortly before a The shop said that there would be a delay in getting the part. I realized that I hadn't used the QD since I switched to a "wrist mount" computer. They were able to replace the hose and delete the QD coupling.

Back
Top Bottom