Where to get gold core or instadry 2xl hood

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

lenbro

Reaction score
# of dives
0 - 24
Anybody know where I might still get a gold core 2 xl hood? I bought an xl from leisurepro but need a 2xl and I can't find one. A good used one would be ok if new isn't around. Instadry would be ok too. Are there any other fast drying suits still made? Anyone else still making an antimicrobial lining? They seem like such important features to not go forward??? Thanks!

yeah, I believe those items are out of production...you'll have to spend a lot of time scouting E-Bay and maybe get lucky there someday.

Get a couple made.
Cheaper than you think. Much more cheaper than not having one.
No more stuck again.

Anybody know where I might still get a gold core 2 xl hood? I bought an xl from leisurepro but need a 2xl and I can't find one. A good used one would be ok if new isn't around. Instadry would be ok too. Are there any other fast drying suits still made? Anyone else still making an antimicrobial lining? They seem like such important features to not go forward??? Thanks!

www.wetsuitworld.com for Henderson stuff. Speak with Dow.

Been trying ebay and will continue but the custom route makes sense for a hood. Should have thought of that sooner ... whoops. Thanks for the input.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom