Where to get custom tank skin

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I was posting to try and use a vendor instead of a random shop.

They may not look good long, hell they may put it on the shop wall, it's the idea.

And no one told me I wasn't a idiot.... You mean... Am I wrong? Oh no. People behind keyboards that have no clue who I am think bad of me! Shucks!

Good day buddy!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Memphis Tn, come see me.

The point of what I said was, people are making assumptions from behind a keyboard. I have made no assumptions of any of YALL. Follow the conversation.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I would like to get Afew custom tank skins made, got two buddies that have got me into diving and I want to look into skins for tanks to thank them and a custom one for me... Any websites / vendors yall may recommend?

Not tank skins, but how about these for a gift idea:
Case of 6 Scuba Tank Boot Dolly w Wheels Black | eBay

Just suggesting some alternative ideas.

When we first got our tanks we thought a skin would be a really cool idea. One that we never acted upon. Might get some of those techie stickers with our surname on the boot, thankfully my surname is short.

As has been previously mentioned....tank skin...bad idea imo. It's great you want to say ty..but the tank skin WILL be removed at the VIP inspection. As a PSI inspector I ASSURE you... if you want me to VIP your tank..the stickers come off. Shame to have to ruin such a nice gesture...

Might I suggest an alternative? Ask around the local shops..get a couple condemed tanks...put the stickers on THOSE...your buddies can hang em in the man cave and reminisce over post dive beers about your great gift!!

Bubs

PSI #27282

Back
Top Bottom