where to get an sk7 wrist compass?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Just received mine from Diveinn (spain). $60 including delivery. It is balanced for zone 1. 4 day delivery.

Very cool, thanks for the advice in the thread

rjens:
Just received mine from Diveinn (spain). $60 including delivery. It is balanced for zone 1. 4 day delivery.

Very cool, thanks for the advice in the thread

I also got one from DiveInn. It was like $60 and change. Took 3 days. Very impressive!

-k

Calibration is irrelevant unless you are navigating with a map. In and out, you just use your own headings.

texangal:
Calibration is irrelevant unless you are navigating with a map. In and out, you just use your own headings.

LOL, good point. I will have to where it next time I go on a 50 mile hike with my scouts -- I think they would get a kick out of it.

GoBlue!:
I ordered an SK7 from lesiurepro just after christmas, even though it said that it was out of stock. I received an email telling me that it would be 3-4 weeks before they'd get them in, but I actually received one in the mail from them within 2 weeks.

So, I'd say that if you don't have a time crunch, just order it from LP & you'll probably get it sooner than you would if you watch the web everyday waiting for them to go "in stock."

Jim

I ordered one from LP probably in late Nov and got mine around the same time you did which was more than 3-4 weeks. I was starting to get fairly frustrated, then one day it showed up at my desk...

YMMV

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom