Where to get affordable rash guards in Pinas

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

SPF is right beside giordano, ground floor, the same wing as that of national bookstore.

ishbaby:
Now that really proves it's durable, :rofl: still fit you well iris?
it somehow still fits okay :)

Fluid Surf is a local brand that has good quality rash guards as well as board shorts.

Spoon:
just wait for mine, im bringing in a brand similar to the imported ones but much cheaper. will let you know soon

Put me down for at least a 2XL, black or pink, I'm not fussed as long as it has tassles...

....and a cowboy hat.

Bombproof in Robinsons Galleria has some colorful multi-panel lycra FluidSurf Philippines rashguards, Php900 for the long sleeve version. The arms are stamped UV protection, I am assuming the rest of the rashie is UV proof also. Some short sleeve versions also available. Habagat in Megamall might have FluidSurf Philippines rashies also.

Roxy in Megamall might have rashies, Reef (now in the Phils but don't know where the shops are) were showing rashies in their fashion show with the surfing people, though these imported brands are charging Php2200+ for their rashies.

Try the surf shops for rashies :
Fiveforty Surf co.
- 227 Katipunan ave/ cor. Castro
Quezon City

Wetdreams Watersports Shop
- 438-8865
219 YDG Bldg. Katipunan Ave.
Quezon City

Spoon:
just wait for mine, im bringing in a brand similar to the imported ones but much cheaper. will let you know soon

Spoon, did you ever get anywhere with this? If not, I need to do some more shopping *sigh*:shakehead

thepurplehammerhead:
Spoon, did you ever get anywhere with this? If not, I need to do some more shopping *sigh*:shakehead
what happened? rashguards a little too tight now? :eyebrow:

Jag

Never had one yet, you cheeky not-so-little pasaway, but if I had, I bet we'd both be facing the same problem... :)

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom