Where to get affordable rash guards in Pinas

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

newbie101

Registered
Reaction score
Thinking of getting cheap rashguards for the summer. Can anyone reco places where they sell good generic ones. Are there any drawbacks?

newbie101:
Thinking of getting cheap rashguards for the summer. Can anyone reco places where they sell good generic ones. Are there any drawbacks?

just wait for mine, im bringing in a brand similar to the imported ones but much cheaper. will let you know soon

Nautilus at pasay road look for Spoons Friend Solomon.

just don't mentioned he refered you to his shop.

upon entering the shop you will see on your right side by the floor a crate with rashguards. useable but with some ..... things

it costs from 500 to 800

on another shop at divers point they have this blue rashguards as well.

they are at wilson st., cor P. guevarra , San Juan.

check out the Prcocella rashguards.

paolov:
Nautilus at pasay road look for Spoons Friend Solomon.

just don't mentioned he refered you to his shop.

hehe. you should also sweat the guy a bit and ask all the questions you want. sooner or later hel crack from all the pressure:D

got mine from spf in glorietta :D pretty tough material :) it proved its durability after being stretched to beyond the laws of physics. and it's in pink, too

Thanks for the quick reply.

Iris... where is SPF in glorietta? How much did you get yours?

PaoloV ... hmm with some things? like ipis? hahaha How much are the prorocela rash guards.

And for the experts... is there a huge diff in quality and fit between the branded and cheap ones? I'd rather save up and spend on other more important equipment kasi.

basement or first floor, i think. got it on a whim for P600 :D i'd rather a long-sleeved one but i fell for it 'cause its pink :)

iris_ice:
basement or first floor, i think. got it on a whim for P600 :D i'd rather a long-sleeved one but i fell for it 'cause its pink :)

Iris.. that pic doesn't do you justice....guess its another case of the camera adding ten pounds...

Back
Top Bottom