where to dive in thailand

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

ymona

New
Reaction score
can anyone advise me that where is good for taking Advanced Nitrox, Cavern Diver and/or Introduction to Cave Diving (recognized by NSS-CDS and NACD) or Wreck Diver course in thailand? or, any other southeast asia countries ?

Check this one -http://www.neptunedive.com/N_Courses/00PADI_courses.html

They have what you're looking for. Moreover, their instructor -Mr.Bruce Konefe is nice and helpful. :wink:

ymona,
My name is Bruce Konefe a Instructor Trainer for AMERICAN NITROX DIVERS INTERNATIONAL. I live in Pattaya Thailand and work in a technical facility. I am able to teach all open circuit courses through 100 meter trimix to Instructor level. I am able to teach cavern and technical wreck programs also. The cavern courses is recognized through NSS-CDS. In are shop we have everything needed. We can pump are own nitrox/helium. I have alot of technical equipment for sale or rent. Email me at andibk@loxinfo.co.th my personal email address and I will answer any questions that you may have.

Thank you Juv. (Have we met before?)

Bruce

I am traveling to Thailand in the beginning on December. I have been trying to find out if there is a place to rent cave diving gear and hire a guide. Any suggestions?

Bruce,
Can't really answer for Juv, but we happen to be friends, diving and non-diving. I did walk by your shop, when went diving 2 or 3 weekends before.
Will be there again this Sunday, with Sport Time Group. If possible, may I drop in to say hi.
Bye

scuba734,
You are more then welcome to stop by anytime. I am ususally there everyday. If I am not there have them give me a call on my mobile, I only live a few minutes away.

Bruce

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom