Where to dive in S. Carolina?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

viridian1

Registered
Reaction score
Hi Y'all,

My husband and I will be traveling to South Carolina in September and are hoping to get some diving in. We just completed our open water certification this month (July) so this will be our first unsupervised dive. So we aren't looking for something extreme, just want to get our flippers wet again. We will be in the Charleston, SC area. Any suggestions on dive shops or places to dive? Or even how to setup a dive trip?

Thanks!

well not that far is coastal scuba in myrtle beach ask some of the others as they are lots more I am sure.

viridian1:
Hi Y'all,

My husband and I will be traveling to South Carolina in September and are hoping to get some diving in. We just completed our open water certification this month (July) so this will be our first unsupervised dive. So we aren't looking for something extreme, just want to get our flippers wet again. We will be in the Charleston, SC area. Any suggestions on dive shops or places to dive? Or even how to setup a dive trip?

Thanks!

Try Lake Jocassie--ask about the "Junk wreck". You need someone who knows where it is to dive it because it's not buoyed.

Barracuda2

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom