Where to dive in PV Vallarta Diving

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Reaction score
Help! Four of us are traveling to PV on Oct. 9th. . . where should we dive? What dive shops? Vallarta Adventures? Pacific Scuba? or any others? We are certified beginner divers (about 10 dives) Would like a great dive shop with some one on one attention. Also, can anyone advise about taking your own equipment or is it safe to rent from a shop in Mexico? Thanks!!!

No help with your original question about PV, but welcome to ScubaBoard anyway!!

and twin dolphins seem to be the most talked about on here. I have used Ocean Quest and also gone out on the pacific scuba boat. they are all smaller outfits that give personal one on one attention. If you dont want a cattle boat type atmosphere I would stay away from Vallarta Adventures and Chicos. They may be great operations but from seeing their boats they are usually pretty full....20 plus people when I have seen them..

Welcome to :sblogo:
:wave-smil :wave-smil
:chicken:

Hi! Welcome to ScubaBoard. I personally always take my own stuff except tanks and weights. I know how it works and that it is properly maintained.

Welcome to the Scubaboard! You might check out the link as dwaters suggested. If it were me, I'd take my own gear.

Moved from Introductions & Greets forum.

Charwoodhouse:
Help! Four of us are traveling to PV on Oct. 9th. . . where should we dive? What dive shops? Vallarta Adventures? Pacific Scuba? or any others? We are certified beginner divers (about 10 dives) Would like a great dive shop with some one on one attention. Also, can anyone advise about taking your own equipment or is it safe to rent from a shop in Mexico? Thanks!!!
While I have never been personally, a friend and his wife were at Chicos and would consider them.

Safe to rent in Mexico ? I dive Coz and the dive ops there have very decient gear.

Let me know how the trip goes as I have former students that are going early next year.

Ron

I'll be going to Puerta Vallarta next March, so PLEASE post your experiences upon your return. I look forward to hearing about the diving and dive services.

Muchas Gracias!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom