Where to dive in Davao

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

The owner of the aligator farm just opened a water tubing thing also. It is located very near the city on Buhangin Road. No idea what its like.

Shugar:
If we did not go out for a beer then I would be pretty pissed off at you. Its not everyday one of you guys come down our way.

Make your meeting on a monday. Fly in Saturday. Ill pick you up and go straight tothe dive site. Dive again Sunday and fly out Tuesday.

Or move it one day. Fly in Sunday and fly out Tuesday.

Or fly in Sunday. Dive. Meeting Monday morning. Fly out from Davao Monday night.

partridge:
The owner of the aligator farm just opened a water tubing thing also. It is located very near the city on Buhangin Road. No idea what its like.

Shugar:
If we did not go out for a beer then I would be pretty pissed off at you. Its not everyday one of you guys come down our way.

Make your meeting on a monday. Fly in Saturday. Ill pick you up and go straight tothe dive site. Dive again Sunday and fly out Tuesday.

Or move it one day. Fly in Sunday and fly out Tuesday.

Or fly in Sunday. Dive. Meeting Monday morning. Fly out from Davao Monday night.
paul,

you're on! i'm hosting the milo marathon so it's a sunday crack of dawn (mumble mumble sarap matulog eh... ptth) thing - but i'm done by mid-morning, unfortunately they'll be scheduling me to fly out sunday also (unless the airline/s only fly once a day and i can't fly till monday)

i'll ask the organizers to fly me in as early as possible saturday (or friday pa nga!) so we can do at least 1 or 2 dives before my no-fly limit comes up

Jag

We are a very small town so we have one flight to Manila and one flight to cebu per day. Thats it. After lunch our airport is a ghost town

Thats good news for us. You will have to arrive saturday and leave monday. Flight leaves here at 10:30.

partridge:
We are a very small town so we have one flight to Manila and one flight to cebu per day. Thats it. After lunch our airport is a ghost town

Thats good news for us. You will have to arrive saturday and leave monday. Flight leaves here at 10:30.
yup just checked the pal and airphil websites...
they'll probably airphilippines me since the estimated end of the milo program is 930 so that's too tight for a 10am flight gensan-mla...

but since the 1st flight in leaves manila 730 (pal) or 8(airphil) let's dive!

Jag

PS
i might not be able to bring a bp/w or fins can you cover that? jai said gensan diving is spectacular... i can't wait for july!

shugar:
PS
i might not be able to bring a bp/w or fins can you cover that? jai said gensan diving is spectacular... i can't wait for july!

hehehheehehehe

yup spectacular diving there. it was SPECTACULAR that i heard in 2004 two divers did not return and just stayed underwater.

:wink:

but i will be there as well soon !!! so paul abangan....

paolov:
hehehheehehehe

yup spectacular diving there. it was SPECTACULAR that i heard in 2004 two divers did not return and just stayed underwater.

:wink:

but i will be there as well soon !!! so paul abangan....

Dont know about this. Maybe Davao. Last dive death here was in the mid 90's

All of you are welcome to come down.

partridge:
Shugar:

Hotels are cheap. I can find you a room for 600. Stay an extra day. Beer is on me.

haha. That should give you something to think about.
you are the devil... you are evil... you have convinced me! hahahahahaha

sige i'll fly back monday nalang... sayang ang sunday for swimming w/ the fishies

Jag

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom