where to dive for New Year break?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

thanks very much guys for all your helpful feedback and suggestions! *drinks all around*
will probably end up either in khao lak or koh lanta
lanta sounds wonderful, will try to get the buddies to take leave and stay a little longer...
i'm willing to pay the price of taking forever to get there if in the end i get peace, tranquility and lesser crowds (in comparison to phuket/phiphi that is)

thanks again! : )

flip.flops:
thanks very much guys for all your helpful feedback and suggestions! *drinks all around*
will probably end up either in khao lak or koh lanta
lanta sounds wonderful, will try to get the buddies to take leave and stay a little longer...
i'm willing to pay the price of taking forever to get there if in the end i get peace, tranquility and lesser crowds (in comparison to phuket/phiphi that is)

thanks again! : )

Hey, bare in mind that around New Year is Thailand's peak peak peak season, so you better book early to ensure spaces, etc.

Cheers.

Back
Top Bottom