Where to dive around San Jose/San Fran.

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

buff

Contributor
Reaction score
I'm heading out on business to San Fran or possibly San Jose this weekend.

I want to dive on the coast but I don't know where my best bets are or who to dive with.

Any ideas.

Thanks
Mike

2 hours south of San Francisco, about an hour and 15 south of San Jose. Try Any Water Sports (www.anywater.com) or Aquarius Divers (www.aquariusdivers.com) for gear rentals. Any Water Sports run the Cypress Sea - a great dive boat which caters for all levels of divers.

I'm camping this weekend otherwise I'd offer my buddy services :D

PS I'm mailing your your spring strap kits today - been waiting for the local hardware shop to get the rest of the PVC tube in, which has finally arrived.

i got my start in the sport there. friendly, attentive. owner frank barry will shoot the breeze with you for more'n an hour !

they have twins as well. and Capt Dave and Capt Phil (alternates on their boat) are darn good guys.

anyways, enjoy monterey. you can do shore dives too (Breakwater a.k.a. San Carlos beach, etc, etc). or, Monestary Beach, you know, of the Monestary crawl fame:eek: :d

and if you can, Point Lobos !

Scubaroo once bubbled...
2 hours south of San Francisco, about an hour and 15 south of San Jose. Try Any Water Sports (www.anywater.com) or Aquarius Divers (www.aquariusdivers.com) for gear rentals. Any Water Sports run the Cypress Sea - a great dive boat which caters for all levels of divers.

I'm camping this weekend otherwise I'd offer my buddy services :D

I'll be there Sept 3 - 10. Does anybody want to do a few dives around Monteray over the wekend?

Web Monkey once bubbled...

I'll be there Sept 3 - 10. Does anybody want to do a few dives around Monteray over the wekend?

You realize that his post was almost a year ago?

gbrandon once bubbled...

You realize that his post was almost a year ago?

What's your point?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom