?? where to buy Genesis HP 80 ??

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Texass

Reaction score
I'm looking at putting together a set of doubles.

One of the DMs at my LDS has a single Genesis HP 80 that I like the size and price of. Problem is that I can't seem to find another one to put with it. (Ebay had 2 w/ '88 mfr date and '99 hydro - not )

I might be off on this, but I think Genesis HP tanks are the same as Sherwood, but completely different to any other brand. They list the HP 80 on the Genesis site, but my Google search only gets me valves and bands.

Do any of you have links or ideas that might help?

Thanks in advance,

Texass:
I'm looking at putting together a set of doubles.

One of the DMs at my LDS has a single Genesis HP 80 that I like the size and price of. Problem is that I can't seem to find another one to put with it. (Ebay had 2 w/ '88 mfr date and '99 hydro - not )

I might be off on this, but I think Genesis HP tanks are the same as Sherwood, but completely different to any other brand. They list the HP 80 on the Genesis site, but my Google search only gets me valves and bands.

Do any of you have links or ideas that might help?

Thanks in advance,

My LDS is a Sherwood/Genesis shop and says the HP steels can't be had. They had to buy too many from the OEM and kept loosing hydro time in the warehouse so Sherwood has sidelined the product. My instructor dives the 100s and says they don't heat up as much during fill as my E7s.

I ended up going elsewhere and getting my E7-80.

That's the story as I heard it.

Pete

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom