Where to buy drysuit boots?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

DivingCRNA

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
If my drysuit with new wrist and neck seals works well in the upcoming pool session, I want to replace the latex socks with regular hard/semi-hard boots.

Can any of you tell me where to order them so I can install them myself. I have figured out that I can do seals, and I like my labor cost and turn around time.

Thanks!

DivingCRNA:
If my drysuit with new wrist and neck seals works well in the upcoming pool session, I want to replace the latex socks with regular hard/semi-hard boots.

Can any of you tell me where to order them so I can install them myself. I have figured out that I can do seals, and I like my labor cost and turn around time.

Thanks!

Since I recently discovered that I have an OLD OS Systems suit, I checked the OS website. I can buy hardsole boots from them for $123. Any better options out there?

BTW-it's just $33 to replace the latex socks.

Since you mentioned the soft sock price...

Have you tried the soft sock with Trek/Rock boot system & the built in boot?

My experience:
I had built in boots on my custom suit and hated them. Even with "properly" sized boots I felt like my feet were barely connected to my fins giving me what felt like very little fin control. I sent the suit back after three dives to have the soft sock/Trek boot system installed. After approx 100 dives with this system I have no regrets.

miesemer:
Since you mentioned the soft sock price...

Have you tried the soft sock with Trek/Rock boot system & the built in boot?

My experience:
I had built in boots on my custom suit and hated them. Even with "properly" sized boots I felt like my feet were barely connected to my fins giving me what felt like very little fin control. I sent the suit back after three dives to have the soft sock/Trek boot system installed. After approx 100 dives with this system I have no regrets.

I am not sure what that system is. Do you have a website address I can look at to see what the system is?

Thanks

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom