Where to buy Camera & Housing in Houston

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

jstuart1

Contributor
Reaction score
I have been looking for a place to buy a camera and housing in the Houston area and haven't been able to find both in one place. I am looking at the Oly stylus 410 and PT 16 housing though I am open to others in a similar price range. The Sams store I went to had the camera but no housings, same with Best Buy. I am on the North East side of houston but will trave.

Thanks
Judy

Judy...you might try Houston Camera Exchange. I'd call them first to save yourself a trip....713/721-7788.

Any reason you want to buy them both at the same place, or even locally for that matter. Once you know what you want, you'll have more luck finding it online. BuyDig.com, NewEgg.com, B&H Photo, even amazon.com have good reputations.

Only reason I wanted to get it locally was so that I would have it when I leave on my cruise next sunday the 14th. I will try out the links you suggested and see if I can get it in time.

Thanks
Judy

My last BuyDig order was here in 2 days. Just to be safe you can always opt for next day delivery.

Buydig.com didn't have the housing so I purchased from Newegg.com. I bought the Stylus 410 and housing. I can't wait to try it out. The reefmaster 250 I have takes horrible pics.

Welcome to our addiction!!

If you haven't been shooting much underwater, have a look at the Getting Started thread and so a little search for pointers in the UW Photo area - there is a tremendous wealth of knowledge there!

Have fun and I look forward to your photos when you return from your cruise (jealous!)!

i guess we really need to dump the oly D-360L in all its 1.3 meg glory and get a better camera. we will have one before the coco view trip. now i just need to sell the land cameras, lets see i think there are 7 or 8 of them around here somewhere.

Back
Top Bottom