Where to buy Apeks stuff

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

LeisurePro sells the whole ATX series.
www.leisurepro.com.

Read their warranty policy to be sure you can live with it, it's generally through them, not the mfr.

The Dive Shop in Fairfax VA...I know its not close...but they do have Apeks

PalauDiver:
Is there a good place to buy Apeks gear in the US? Seems all the stores are in the UK. Any help would be appreciated.

I bought my ATX50 at Pacific Wildernes in So. Calif. It is do for anual service this month. I plan to buy a new Apeks octo from them when I get the service done.

I thnk any Aqualung dealer can get Apek. Aqualung bought the Apek line a few years ago.

I would personally avoid buying them from LeisurePro, as you will not get the best warranty.

A post on another forum from Joel Silverstein from TechDivingLimited--
"A note about service. When you buy an Apeks reg from an AUTHORIZED US dealer you get a warranty with parts for life. This may not seem a big deal to some but considering that our operation services more than 600 regulators a year i can tell you that an AquaLung or Apeks reg gets out the door for about $55 bucks and everything else ends up with a big parts bill. We did a poseidon today and it had parts costs of $128.50 -- a Beauchat and the parts were $96. 2 Apeks regs and the parts were free. But only for US authorized dealer transactions. Forget LP and Dive Inn those are Euro imports with ZERO warranty for free parts. "

This means that you'll have to get them in person and not online if you want the actual Apeks warranty.

Is it just me or has LP's site been down for the last week? I like LP but only for small stuff like a pony gauge, finger spool, stuff like that. Wouldn't dream of getting anything of signficant importance such as a reg or a computer from someplace where I didn't have 100% manufacturer backing.

SparticleBrane:
I would personally avoid buying them from LeisurePro, as you will not get the best warranty.

A post on another forum from Joel Silverstein from TechDivingLimited--
"A note about service. When you buy an Apeks reg from an AUTHORIZED US dealer you get a warranty with parts for life. This may not seem a big deal to some but considering that our operation services more than 600 regulators a year i can tell you that an AquaLung or Apeks reg gets out the door for about $55 bucks and everything else ends up with a big parts bill. We did a poseidon today and it had parts costs of $128.50 -- a Beauchat and the parts were $96. 2 Apeks regs and the parts were free. But only for US authorized dealer transactions. Forget LP and Dive Inn those are Euro imports with ZERO warranty for free parts. "

This means that you'll have to get them in person and not online if you want the actual Apeks warranty.

I've sent multiple sets of Apeks regs for service to Abyss, and now TDS for service and have always had the normal service. Doesn't matter where you buy it.
Aqualung is getting a bit happy in there attitude so Joel is playing the game.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom