Where is your fav dive spot in the world>?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

MaxBottomtime:
Marineland, Rancho Palos Verdes, California. Fortunately for me, I'm only six miles away from my favorite spot. :)

I thought it was renamed GarnerLand or something like that. I think I was there for the official ceremony. Or one of them, anyway... :10:

Ken

Laguna Beach, California (my home) - love it and hate it like no other place. I would like to return to Cozumel and Grand Cayman again though... great dives.

Maui (Molokini back wall, Molokini crater, Pu'u Ola'i, the St. Anthony); Tobermory, ON; and Victoria, BC.

The Coon River Pond

In answer to the original question..

My favourite dive sites in Utila were The Maze, Blackish Point, Black Hills, The Aquarium, Airport Caves.. Hell, I'd be happy for a dive at Moon Hole. Loved Utila.

www.aboututila.com/Maps/Map_Dive_Sites.htm

Hope to go back some day..............Did my DM course in 1996 at Utila Dive Center, went back in early 1998 for about 5 months to "work" as a DM, then did my IDC there in December 98, and stayed until October 99. Regularly rant about how much I loved the place and wonder why I left.

In answer to the question about Utila - I like the seamounts between Utila and Roatan.

Favorite dive of all done is Stetson Rock off of Texas - especially as a night dive!

In the world - Randy's Gazebo, Little Cayman.

On Utila, I like Airport Caves.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom