Where is your fav dive spot in the world>?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

NosMadForIt

Registered
Reaction score
The area i am really looking to find out about is Utila, and what everyones fav dive site is there. I should be heading down there at the beginning of March. My gf is gonna get her open water while i do my rescue divers.

I have to say Guam because that is where I have most of my dives. Was stationed there and that is all we really did. Vis. was great.

SoCal, baby. No place like home.

---
Ken

Molasses reef Florida Keys

Grand Turk. Great reefs, great wall, very laid back, great vis.

Mike

There is a mud puddle nearby called Medina Lake. Where else on the planet can you dive the wreck of a riding lawn mower?

Have not found it yet. The ocean is just too big. Then there is the other ocean, all the lakes, the rivers.....

I've been to Cosumel, Belize, San Diego, Juneau Alaska, Key Largo, Grand Turk, Roatan, and Bonaire. All were great but believe it not, the best diving for me is close to home. Lake Michigan 5 miles off of Milwaukee is cold and clear, vis is usually 50 feet, on few occasions has been 75 feet. And the wrecks, so many, and such history. I'm leaving for Utila next week for some warm water diving but can't wait until spring to dive my wrecks.

Of the places I've been diving, British Columbia has the most impressive diving IMO.

I've been diving in:
California Channel Islands (a close second)
Oregon
Washington
Big Island of Hawaii
Grand Cayman
Cayman Brac
Little Cayman (my first choice for warm water diving)
Aruba
Curacao
St. Thomas
St. Maarten :(
Cozumel, 3 times.

I've yet to dive in the South Pacific, but that would probably be on the top of my warm water list.

Back
Top Bottom