Where is the D630?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Hi @all, the OrcaTorch D630 finally comes out. We know a lot of customers have been looking forward this model for a long time,thank you for your patient.

OrcaTorch D630 is a perfect canister dive light for cave diving, wreck diving or similar technical diving activities. The light delivers up to 4,000 lumens, and its angle adjustable cable allows both 90°and 180° rotation between canister and light head. This makes the OrcaTorch D630 perfectly suited for both side mount and back mount diving. Its large-capacity battery pack provides up to 5 hours of excellent diving experience at the brightest mode. The battery pack can also be taken out and used as a power bank.

Learn more: http://bit.ly/2YIGlrp

a6d4a52df7-d630-782-6521.jpg

26532b9f93-d630-782-6522.jpg

245a555133-d630-782-6523.jpg

0a455684af-d630-782-6525.jpg

74add51861-d630-782-6524.jpg

1562672981917162.jpg

Not yet. But rumers are that it has a big retail price taq on it. Not much info on yt.

I only hope that it has 8 loose 18650 cell in it. So that i can use one charger for all off my li-ion cells.

It is with a battery pack, but the run time is more guaranteed and it will be more stable.

What the price. ?

The manufacturer's suggested retail price (MSRP) of D630 is US$659.95. The actual price is subject to our dealer's price. Please leave your contact information on our website, our dealer nearby will contact you soon.http://bit.ly/2YIGlrp

Didn’t see any reviews yet
I am curious about the UK price when it will be available

That's not bad , have u seen how much a dive rite or uw light dude can costs. I'd say that power and run time price is very reasonable.
Well it just a company with no backing so that way I saw high. I bought a used lm can light.

Well it just a company with no backing so that way I saw high. I bought a used lm can light.
I mean a company with very few reviews and no history yet on dive lights long term. I hope they are great quality and look forward to being wrong and seeing one in person.

Back
Top Bottom