Where is one way road in Bonaire?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

It is not necessary to drive back through Rincon if you are brave and it has nto been raining.
There is a shortcut.

Don't worry about it... It's only 15 minutes and you get the opportunity to stop at the Cadushy distillery!!!

Don't worry about it... It's only 15 minutes and you get the opportunity to stop at the Cadushy distillery!!!

There also a couple little dots to grab a snack and 1 pony bottle unless your done diving for the day then go ahead and have two or three

As we will be staying near Rincon, I am hoping to avoid going through Kralendijk and take more direct route (if a/ we find it b/ was not raining c/ my SO is willing to drive it)

As we will be staying near Rincon, I am hoping to avoid going through Kralendijk and take more direct route (if a/ we find it b/ was not raining c/ my SO is willing to drive it)
Did you say what you meant, or did you say it backwards?

Ya it's not that long of a drive for sure.

It surprises me that no one died because of people driving into the one way street.

It surprises me that no one died because of people driving into the one way street.
It's not a limited access super highway, it's windy little road. 😉

It's not a limited access super highway, it's windy little road. 😉
Full of invisible corners. With scooters and cars not seeing and expecting eachother

Full of invisible corners. With scooters and cars not seeing and expecting eachother
The cruisers on scooters, yeah I see your point there, and maybe the occasional cruiser in a golf cart. Most of the divers and other drivers are usually well behaved.

There is that one corner by the small apartment complex after the Black Durgeon where I could see someone getting pushed into the stone wall to avoid a head on, that would be ugly.

Back
Top Bottom