Where have they gone?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Liftman

Registered
Reaction score
Hello all. Nice place ya got going here. Glad to have found this forum.

Anyway to my question: My wife and I were certified ssi at Nautalis Aquatics in concord before they closed. I liked the place eventhough it was more expensive. Everyone was always very personably and knowledgeable. And the instructors were really great. We are looking to get some more certs, specifically drysuit, and the other local shops have left a bad taste in my mouth.

So does anyone know where any of the staff from Nautalis went? Or can you maybe point us in a good direction?

Thanks, Lift

No idea where the staff went, but you can post that you're looking for an instructor on here and someone will most likely chime up. I guess it depends on how far you want to go for an instructor.
Just put a post like "need an instructor for drysuit cert in XXX area, anyone know of any they could recommend?"
You may get a DM who has worked with someone they like or an instructor to respond.

Thanks P G. Yeah I figured that I'd try that too. I was just thinking it'd be nice to catch up with our OW instructor Mark again.

Mark Stanley and Olivia Aqui teach at Bamboo Reef in San Francisco. Mark's son, Brian, works on the sales floor and teaches there as well.

-Nomad

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom