Where do you live in Texas?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I am looking for a buddy to dive with in Austin. Please reply to my message in the thread for new members "intro and greetings".

Nope, not Pearson....much worse...lol. It's McMonigle....I already recognized you from pics Mike. Pearson still dives, but not as much. I've tried to get him out with me, but he's always too busy....you know, that dirty word "Responsibilities".

Cya,
Thomas

Let's get together and run up to Broken Bow sometime, or CSSP. Did ya see the Coz. post? May 20-23 is booked now (drat that's what I get for waiting 2 days) so doin' June 3-6. $548 for single, didn't check dbl. price for those dates as doesn't look like anyone can go on this short of notice.

sealskin98:
Let's get together and run up to Broken Bow sometime, or CSSP. Did ya see the Coz. post? May 20-23 is booked now (drat that's what I get for waiting 2 days) so doin' June 3-6. $548 for single, didn't check dbl. price for those dates as doesn't look like anyone can go on this short of notice.

Broken Bow and CSSP are definitely doable, but Coz is out of the question for me, at least for now. I just got back from Paamul a month ago, my daughter is graduating, and I'm paying for a trip to Cancun for graduation. I'm hoping to make another trip later in the year, but for now, all my cash is spoken for. I probably can't do BB or CSSP for a couple of weeks, just due to time constraints surrounding work and graduation. It's only been two weeks since I did CSSP, but I'm already having withdrawals...lol

Cya

Tyler

Here is a Summary so far:
Arlington Scuba Texan
Arlington Detonate
Arlington Txscubagirl
Austin Riff Raff
Austin, North ZenSquirrel
Beaumont Dmthom1
Burleson Txbohunk
Cedar Hill LazyKevin
Cedar Park ScubaRacer