Where do i get a DMT cert?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

MDTzak

Reaction score
i am currently in my EMT basic class and getting ready to graduate from that in december. to my understanding that is a pre rec. for the DMT course but i have been having trouble finding out who offers it. does anyone know where to find a DMT class schedual? or who offers the course? if you do how long and how expensive is it?
MDT

i wish there was a course in the middle of the country so i didnt have to fly to the coasts...

So if I get this right you also need to have a professional dive cert. to be able to do this course?

I got into the DMT course with DAN. They wanted you to be a DM or higher but would still let you take the course if you were not. At the time I only held a Master Diver Card.

All you can do is ask the place you want to take the course from and see what they say.

Try the Undersea and Hyperbaric Medical Society (UHMS) website. Lots of listing for courses.

Back
Top Bottom