Where did you dive today?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Headed here in a few minutes. (6 hrs ahead of you guys in NFL) :dork2:

Off to go do an 80m dive at Lake Geneva - In Switzerland.
Should be nice and Toasty! - Yea Right. Water is about mid to low 40's.
But Viz is supposed to be ok.
Chillon1.JPG
Chillon3.JPG

Diving Chillon Castle is truly beautiful, both outside the site by its vertiginous cliffs. It also has the reputation of being dangerous, because many divers have lost their lives. But what makes it dangerous is that many divers come here to break records in depth because it may be one of the locations of the lake where we find the greatest depth near the edge, and therefore easily accessible without a boat.
So, if we respect the limits of its capabilities and we do not seek to excel, it is no more dangerous than any other cliff.
Chillon_dessin.JPG

Chillon4.JPG
Chillon7.JPG

What's to see, beats me

Should be Dark, Cold, and Wet.
If I get in pics will post later today (tonight my time).

Be a great opportunity to test of these new zip gloves that attach to the zip seals on my DUI. Let's see how 40'ish compares to the 72's that I'm used to.

(Transplanted Cave Diver Stuck in Switzerland for 3 more years..)

Headed here in a few minutes. (6 hrs ahead of you guys in NFL) :dork2:

Off to go do an 80m dive at Lake Geneva - In Switzerland.
Should be nice and Toasty! - Yea Right. Water is about mid to low 40's.
But Viz is supposed to be ok.
Chillon1.JPG
Chillon3.JPG

Chillon_dessin.JPG

Chillon4.JPG
Chillon7.JPG

What's to see, beats me

Should be Dark, Cold, and Wet.
If I get in pics will post later today (tonight my time).

Be a great opportunity to test of these new zip gloves that attach to the zip seals on my DUI. Let's see how 40'ish compares to the 72's that I'm used to.

(Transplanted Cave Diver Stuck in Switzerland for 3 more years..)
Yes, it is Switzerland!

I dove in Vaumarcus (Lake Neuchatel, Switzerland) at 35 meters (115 feet) to see the old gravel pit with the artificial landscape very unusual, the visibility was very good and I didn't need a light.

Dove Ginnie Springs yesterday ... first dive to the Bone Room ... 83 ffw max depth, 66 minutes dive time. Putting a reel into Devil's Ear kicked my butt ... again. Second dive to Hill 400. Entry was much better (since we left the reel in and only had to pull ourselves down against the flow). The passages at Hill 400 are some of the most beautiful cave I've yet experienced. Max depth 96 ffw, 83 minutes total dive time.

... Bob (Grateful Diver)

Shore dive at Ft. Adams in Newport, RI. Max depth of 63', dive was 43 minutes, water temperature was 55 F at surface and depth though 52 F, cloudy and windy in air. Tropicals are gone but did pull out two lobsters and a few clams. Tried out my baby doubles which are two 63 steels with EAN-32. Fun to use doubles but certainly felt strange compared to my double 130's! I used my DSS 40 bp/w instead of my Halcyon 60 # Evolve.

Nice dive but sure have been missing Ginny!

Saturday dive:

I did 3 dives in Barbados with Barbados Blue. They are amazing and I had a blast! Andre and G rock.

Pennyroyal quarry in KY. I found the bowling ball and put it in a special secret spot! :D And that is how u entertain urself in a quarry.

Rick, love the video!

Bainbridge, PA

Maximum Depth: 91 ft.
Duration: 53 minutes
Coldest temp: 42º

Back to reality, and back in the dry suit

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom